Jobs page (home page)
When you log into SimplyHired, the default home page is the Jobs page, which lists all your job postings.
- Post a Job – Select to create a new job posting.
- Status filter – Select a status option to filter your job postings.
- Job sorting – Select a column heading to sort your job postings.
- Job post – Select to view job details and applicants who have applied.
- Finish button – Select to complete the Post a Job process for this job posting.
- Edit button – Select to edit a job posting that has already completed the Post a Job process.
- Ellipses (…) – Select the … and choose one of the options (options vary depending on the current status of the job):
- Go Live – Set the job posting to live (available for applicants to search for and apply to).
- Close Job – Close a job posting to stop accepting applicants.
- Duplicate Job – Use the information in this job posting for a new, similar job posting.
- Delete Job – Delete this job posting and all its applicants.
- Pause Job – Set the job posting to pause.
- View Live Post – View the live job posting and manually upload applicant information.
When you select a job posting, the Applicant page shows all the applicants who have applied for that job.
- Job post – Select to view a different job posting.
- Add Applicant – Select to manually add an applicant to this job posting. Fill in all the required fields and upload any needed documentation such as a resume, cover letter, etc.
- Filter status – Select one to filter your applicants by status.
- More to further refine your filter criteria.
- Applicants – Select an applicant from the list to view their details.
- Reject/Advance – Select one to reject the applicant or advance them to the next stage of the hiring process.
- Email – Select to email the applicant directly.
- Show Phone – Select to display the applicant's phone number and to add notes about the applicant.
- More – Select one of the options from the dropdown list.
- Information tabs – Select a tab to display related information about this applicant.
- Edit – Select to edit applicant information.
- Update – Select to upload a new resume for the applicant.
Last updated: July 16, 2021
© 2021 SH Inc. All rights reserved.