To change your company name in SimplyHired, log into your account and submit a request for customer support to help you. For each of the fields on the support request form, indicate the following, then somebody from the support team will respond to you as soon as possible – usually within one business day.
- Are you a SimplyHired customer? – I'm a SimplyHired customer
- Your email address – Enter the email address where you can be reached.
- What can we assist you with today? – First select My account, and then select Manage my account settings.
- What email did you use to login your SimplyHired ATS account? – If the email address you entered as your email address above is the same one that you use to log in, then you can skip this question. Otherwise, enter your company email address that you use with your SimplyHired account.
- Subject – I would like to change my company name
Description – Use this space to indicate what the company name on your account is, what you want to change it to, and to explain why you need to change it. Some examples include:
- The company is currently listed as “XYZ-Company, LLC” and I would like to change it to “XYZ-Company, Inc.” This is because we incorporated this year and this is now our official name.
- The company is currently listed as “XYZ-Company, LLC” and I would like to change it to “ABC-Company, Inc.” This is because ABC-Company has acquired us and we are consolidating departments.
- The company is currently listed as “XYZ-Copmany” and I would like to change it to “XYZ-Company.” This is because the current name has a typo that needs to be fixed.
- Attachments – If you have supporting documentation you can attach it, or you can wait to see what the customer support representative requests.
The Help Center’s Settings > Users section has other helpful articles about your company account, including:
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.