If your role permits, follow these steps to close a job posting so you stop accepting applications. Closing a job posting does not delete it. You can re-open it in future. See Reopen and go live with a job posting.
Typically, you'll close a job posting after you have completed all hiring activity for that job posting.
If you want to temporarily stop accepting applications, see Pause a job posting instead.
To close a job posting
On the Jobs page, filter the list by Live.
Find the job posting you want to close and select Review Applicant > Close Job.
Select an option indicating if you made a hire for this job posting.
- Yes - With SimplyHired
- Yes - Not with SimplyHired
- No - I'm still evaluating applicants
- No - I did not receive enough qualified applicants
- No - I did not receive any applicants
- No - I no longer need to hire
- No - Other
- Select Close Job.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.