If your role permits, follow these steps to edit a custom workflow. Built-in workflows cannot be edited.
If you’ve used the custom workflow for any job postings, those job postings will be retroactively updated to reflect your changes.
To edit a custom workflow
- In the upper-right corner, select your initials > Settings.
- On the Workflows tab, find the workflow you want to edit and select Edit.
Edit the workflow as needed, using the techniques described in Add a custom workflow.
- Add, rename, re-order, and delete stages, as needed.
- Add, edit, and delete stage items, as needed.
When finished editing:
- If you edited only stage items, you’re all set. Your edits have already been saved.
- If you added, edited, or moved any of the stages, select Save Workflow.
You can also edit the workflow for a specific job posting, including adding events to stages. See Edit a job posting. Keep in mind that changes made to a workflow for a specific job posting do not affect the workflow template.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.