Review these job posting guidelines before writing your job postings. You must adhere to these guidelines, or your account may be disabled without a refund.
The following content is not suitable for SimplyHired.
Non-Registered Businesses – SimplyHired is a hiring platform for registered and certified businesses. Personal service or freelance work is not suitable for SimplyHired. This includes, for example, personal assistant and caregiver roles, as well as ad-hoc work at an independent residence.
SimplyHired may request a copy of your utility bill, business license, tax permit or other documents in order to ensure the business is registered. Please note, publicly available, handwritten, or editable versions of documents (including electronic PDFs) cannot be used to verify your account.
Recruitment firms or agencies may post on behalf of the company in which they are representing, however, the connection to the company must be made clear in the advertisement.
- Discrimination – Jobs posted on SimplyHired must be available to any job seeker regardless of age, race, gender or sexual orientation.
- Misleading Roles – Jobs must include accurate details about the position – including requirements, compensation, duties, and location. This includes but is not limited to posting confidential jobs, career fairs, franchise or training opportunities and multi-level marketing positions.
- Business and Training Opportunities – Any posting that requires an upfront investment from the job seeker, including unpaid training, will not be allowed on SimplyHired.
- Unpaid Jobs – This includes all positions that do not offer or guarantee monetary compensation. Student internships are allowed if they are paid. If you are posting an internship to SimplyHired, it must be a paid position; please be sure to include this information in your job posting.
- Keyword Abuse, Clickbait and Other Low Quality Practices – Your account is subject to review if there is any attempt to manipulate search algorithms or mislead the job seeker. Any offensive or inappropriate content will also be subject to removal.
- Advertisements – SimplyHired is a search engine for jobs. Non-job content – including spam, scams and other offers – will not be shown to job seekers.
- Job Boards – As of January 4, 2019, SimplyHired does not consider new Job Board requests to be included on the site.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines could result in your account being disabled without a refund. Job seeker complaints can also result in disabling your account. We reserve the right to disable an account without detailed explanation if we feel it’s in the best interest of our job seekers.
For more information, see our Terms of Service.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.