On the Settings page, you can manage various settings for yourself and, if your role permits, for other users, too. Settings are organized into several tabs. You’ll see only those tabs permitted by your account-specific user role. See About roles and permissions.
You can access the Settings page from the upper-right corner (select your name > Settings. See Parts of the Hiring platform.
- Company – View information about your company. If your role permits, you can update the company's information or delete the company account. See Update the company account and Delete the company account.
- Users – View the list of users (members) of the company account and individual users’ profiles, and manage your own profile. If your role permits, you can manage the account’s users. To explore related articles, start with View user profiles and Edit your own profile.
- Email Preferences – Set your email preferences.
- Templates – View the available email templates, assessments, and company documents. If your role permits, you can manage these templates and documents. To explore related articles, start with Types of templates.
- Workflows – View the hiring workflows that can be associated with job postings. If your role permits, you can manage these workflows. To explore related articles, start with View workflows.
- Integrations – View the external applications available to integrate with your account.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.