If your role permits, follow these steps to add a custom workflow.
Instead of adding a custom workflow from scratch, you can also duplicate an existing one and then edit the new one. See Duplicate a built-in or custom workflow.
To add a custom workflow
- In the upper-right corner, select your initials > Settings.
- On the Workflows tab, select + New Workflow, enter a unique workflow name, and select Save.
- Find the new workflow in the list and select Edit.
Select the stages to include. Several stages have been included by default.
- To add a new stage, go to the bottom of the stages list and select Add new workflow stage. Enter its name and select Add stage.
- To rename a stage (where allowed), select Rename. Enter the new name and select Confirm.
- To delete a stage (where allowed), select Delete. To confirm, select Delete.
If needed, re-order the stages (where allowed).
To move a stage, grab it by the dots to the left of its name and then drag the stage to the desired position.
- If you've added a new stage, select Save Workflow before adding stage items.
Add stage items.
- To add an item to a stage, select the stage’s Add stage item button and select an item from the dropdown list. The available items depend on the stage. See Manage stage items in a workflow.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.