Edit a job posting
If your role permits, follow these steps to edit an existing job posting. Editing a job posting will not affect your original price per reveal quote.
To edit a job posting
- On the Jobs page, find the job posting you want to edit and select Review Applicant > Edit Job.
Review and edit the job posting sections as needed.
To make corrections or any other edits, select Edit in the section you want to edit. See these articles for more details about each job posting wizard section.
- Enter or edit basic information about a job posting
- Enter or edit the detailed description of a job posting
- Add or edit auto qualify/pre-made screener questions for a job posting
- Add or edit custom screener questions for a job posting (including auto-reject)
- Add or edit a workflow for a job posting
- Assign or edit a job posting’s hiring team
- To save the changes and move to the next step in the job posting wizard, select Continue.
- When you have completed your edits, you can select Save & Preview or select Continue to reach the end of the job posting wizard and preview the changes you made to the job posting.
Before continuing, review the legal notice at the bottom of the screen, which states:
- When finished reviewing the job posting, select Publish.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.