If your role permits, follow these steps to add a user to the company account.
The New User option is available only after your company account has been verified. See Why do I need to verify my account?
To add a user
- In the upper-right corner, select your initials > Settings.
- On the Users tab, select New User.
On the New User form, complete the fields. Required fields are designated on-screen by a red asterisk *.
- First Name, Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title – As you type, previously entered job titles may be suggested. Select the appropriate one or enter a new one.
- Location – As you type, previously entered locations may be suggested. Select the appropriate one or enter a new one.
- Account Specific User Role – Select the appropriate account-specific user role. See About roles and permissions.
When ready, select Save.
The new user will receive an email invitation asking them to create a user account. Until they do, their status appears as Unverified. Once they create their account, they will appear as Active, and you can add them to hiring teams. See Assign or edit a job posting’s hiring team.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.