You can use the Search function to quickly find a revealed applicant by name.
To search for a revealed applicant
- In the upper left corner of any page, select Search for Jobs or Applicants.
- Enter a full or partial applicant name. This field is not case sensitive.
- From the Category dropdown list, select Search Applicants by Name.
The Applicants page is displayed, showing all applicants that match the search criteria for all job postings.
- If desired, you can select a specific job posting from the Applicants for dropdown list to display only applicants that match the search criteria for a specific job posting.
To clear the search (view all applicants again)
- In the upper left corner, select Clear Search.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.