Any member of the hiring team assigned to a job posting can view applicant notes. You can always add a note, but you can only edit or delete those notes that you originally added.
To view and manage an applicant’s notes
- From the Jobs page, click on a job posting to see the Applicants page for that job posting.
- Find and select the applicant. See Search for a revealed applicant.
- Select the Notes tab.
To add a note:
- Select Add Note.
Add the note.
If you’d like to bring a note to the attention of someone else on the hiring team, you can tag them by typing @ and then selecting their name. (This is referred to as an “@mention”.) Then they will receive an email notification about the note.
- Select Save Note.
To edit a note:
You can only edit a note that you originally added.
- Click or tap the note you want to edit and select Edit.
- On the Edit Note form, edit the note as needed.
- Select Ok.
To delete a note:
You can only delete a note that you originally added.
- Click or tap the note you want to delete and select Delete.
- To confirm, click Yes.
To add a note from the Show Phone form
Select Show Phone to see the applicant's phone number. Type notes as needed in the form, and then select Save Note.
To review applicant notes that need your attention
- If another member of the hiring team has @mentioned you in a note, you will receive an email notification in your Inbox. The easiest way to find the note is to select Reply in the email message. Your browser will launch, ready for you to log in. Once you are logged in, you’ll be taken right to the applicant’s Notes tab.
© 2022 SH Inc. All rights reserved.